* Spider-Woman - I have no Jess feeling, but the pregnancy plotline for a female character is just a leeetle overused, don't we think? More importantly, how is this the cover. How. This isn't even a challenging pose; she's just STANDING. With a BROKEN BACK.
* A-Force - I read an issue of this via Secret Wars (although apparently it's getting rebooted RIGHT AWAY, and seriously, how stupid is the reboot stuff yet? HAVE WE REACHED REBOOT STUPIDITY HORIZON). It was cute? IDK, team of entirely ladies to protect island entirely of ladies; hard to go completely wrong.
* All-New Wolverine - by which we mean X-23, it looks like. I'm a bit leery of this book because authors tend to go the angst porn route with X-23 in ways that make me uncomfortable. We'll see.
* ULTIMATES - aka Al Ewing's new book featuring much of his Mighty Avengers team, YAY. Unrelated to the Ultimate universe, afaik; there are, after all, only so many superlatives to go around. I just read all of his Captain America and the Might Avengers run this weekend, and it was utterly delightful. Can't wait for more. And as you see on the cover, MONICA RAMBEAU HAS HER DREADS BACK.
* Uncanny X-Men - so apparently Psylocke+Fantomex+some other baddies vs the world is just a long-term thing now. I mean, I'm not complaining. (Except, ugh, Land. WHY. WHY.) I still need to finish the rest of Spurrier's X-Force, now that it's all up on Marvel Unlimited.
* Old Man Logan - okay, this is just me being uninformed, but Wolverine is dead now, right? So who's Old Man Logan?
* Extraordinary X-Men - "Featuring adult Iceman, Storm, Colossus, Magik, Old Man Logan, teen Jean Grey and Nightcrawler." Okay, that could be a pretty great team, yeah? Fairly old school. Possibly lots of fun. And Jeff Lemire is writing, of whom I've heard good things? Although less for his team books.
* Ms. Marvel - still! \o/ Good job, Marvel.
* The Mighty Thor - Same Thor team, same Thor lady, All-New All-Different title! I got bored of the lady Thor book because it was like 80% fights, but it was really pretty. I might check it out in trade.
* Captain Marvel - Female writers + art by Kris Anka. I have basically given up on Carol; I didn't enjoy KSD's treatment of her at all. Maybe I'll like this better? The cover is great, at any rate.