Ha ha it has been ONE MILLION YEARS since I posted links to any of my fic. So here's a bunch, and I'm eschewing the AO3 share format because it takes up too much space for so many fics. In chronological order:As Moves the Glacier
- Frostbite, Keaton/Victoria, 100 words. A sensation-play drabble, mostly for the purposes of getting the tag canonized.Desert Flower
- hockey RPF, Fleury, 100 words. A melancholy drabble (BUT NOT AS SAD AS FLOWER'S CONCUSSION ;__________;).A Good Yarn is Hard to Find
- hockey RPF, Granlund/Koivu, 1100 words. A very silly fic about Finns and sweaters that I wrote as a gift for fandomgiftbox.As Lucky as Lucky Can Be
- hockey RPF, Olli/Geno with background Sid/Geno, 4900 words. This is the sequel/companion piece to my Sid/Geno exchange fic from earlier this year. Someone mentioned they'd like to see more of Olli and Geno, and it just so happened I had already written several scenes from Olli's POV in order to kind of figure out where he was at. Somehow in September those scenes magically turned into a complete fic in the space of about three days. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I got to write Geno from a totally new perspective, because I've always paired him with other guys from the core before; I got to write Olli (<3); and I also got to show how Olli has no idea of most of what was going on in the original fic and doesn't care. Just dating Geno is quite enough for him to handle. :) :) :)you touch my wires
- hockey RPF, Olli/Tanger, 2400 words. A cyborg AU! This was for the flash exchange that happened last month. I'd been wanting to write this pairing, and then downjune mentioned she liked robot AUs, and suddenly it all came together. What two better guys than these two to angst about their bodies not performing as designed? :\i feel love
- Riverdale, Josie/Cheryl, 1500 words. Fake dating! This was for femslashex, and my recip described the relationship between these two as being almost political, which I found extremely inspiring. In the course of writing this fic I realized how freaking awesome Valerie is and how much I loved writing her.